The Candyland profile is a hybrid strain meaning it contains both indica and sativa. Candyland is a sativa dominant terpene known to give uplifting and stimulating effects. Candyland tastes very sweet with a small earthy scent. We recommend Candyland for its ability uplift you making it perfect for social gatherings or creative pastimes.
Fragrance: Sweet, Earthy, Pungent
Effects: Happy, Uplifted, Energetic
- 100% Pure, Steam Distilled, Organic, Non-GMO, Food Grade Terpenes
- Contains no THC or other cannibinoids.
- Contains no additives - no PG, PEG, VG, Vitamin E acetate or any other carriers.
- Contains only the highest quality organic terpene available.
- Designed & formulated in the United States, California.
- 1 year shelf life from fulfillment date
Warning & Disclaimer
This product is intended for use only by adults 21 or older. For lawful use only. This product is concentrated and should not be used undiluted. Avoid contact with the skin, eyes, wood surfaces, and fabrics. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Consumers should determine and conduct their own safety standards and testing.
Keep in original container, lid securely tightened and away from heat, open flames, sunlight, combustible materials and hot surfaces. No Smoking. Store in a cool dry place. Improper storage can cause terpenes to degrade.
The Terpene products above must be diluted prior to use. (1-5% by total volume). Terpenes are oil soluble and mix well with plant extracts, coconut oil, and more. Handle terpenes with care DO NOT use prior to dilution. We recommend our guide on how to mix terpenes to aid in mixing with cartridges, distillate, shatter, etc.